Storytelling, Voice Modulation and Dramatics
Date and Time
To be decided mutually with the Experience Provider
Set of 8 sessions (one to one learning), each session of 30 minutes.
What will you learn at this workshop?
Storytelling is a strong tool to facilitate learning. Stories mirror us and the society around us. Poorabie Auntie’s stories help understand the value, know societal ethics, learn voice properties, and body movement & gestures. These sessions spark imagination and boost creative thought processes.
- Listening to story narrations by Poorabie Auntie
- Learning actions and gestures
- Understanding emotions and body language
- Creating your own stories
- Narrations and performing
Suitable for age groups
3 to 5years; 6 to 8years
Group sessions (1:1 mentoring also conducted)
|LIVE OR SELF||Live (You run the event at a specified date & time)|