28th August- Financial Awareness - Why it matters and how money skills helps
About This Experience
Date and Time
28th August 2021; 3 PM to 4 PM
Who should attend this workshop?
Beginners, first-time investors, corporate, businesswomen, and housewives
What will you learn at this workshop?
1. Finance can be complex, but we try our best to make it simple without any jargons.
2. a brief understanding of “Dos and Don’ts of healthy financial practices”.
3. We encourage people to think of their financial goals and savings. The program is designed to make you think about your finances with the same focus as you think about your career.
4. We discuss how to plan your financials. The thumb rule of finance 50:30:20
Get first-hand learning about what are the various investment categories and how to plan your investment journey. To become financially literate and financially independent.
I have put together 6 topics:
1. Personal finance
2. Difference between Investment in traditional days and new age investments
5. A roadmap to wealth creation.
6. Goal-based investments
7. Power of Compounding
8. Need of financial advisor
9. Thumb rule of investing
Suitable for age groups
Ages 18 and above
Requirements from the attendeesJust carry pen and paper or a book
|END DATE & TIME||14th August 2021; 4 PM|
|LIVE OR SELF||Live (You run the event at a specified date & time)|
|START DATE & TIME.||14th August 2021; 3 PM|
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND||Beginners, first time investors, corporate, businesswomen and housewives|