A 2-Day Food Photography Workshop | Learn the Art of Creating Stunning Food Photograph
About This Experience
Date and Time
9th & 10th October 2021, 4 PM to 5:30 PM
Who should attend this workshop?
Anyone who wants to develop the skill of taking delicious food photos
Amateurs looking for an introduction to food photography, or photographers wanting to learn the specifics of working with food can register.
Perfect for home bakers, chefs, food bloggers, restaurant owners, F&B Content creators.
What will you learn at this workshop?
In this workshop, we’ll start from the basics of food photography and learn to arrange, style, and click beautiful food pictures from scratch. Together we’ll go through all the elements that help you tell a food story, right from composition, styling, lighting, color theory, camera settings all the way to selecting the right props and backdrops. By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to click stunning food photographs that will make your viewers go hungry. This workshop is the perfect launchpad for someone wanting to start a career in food photography or for food business owners wanting to level up their branding and imagery.
- How to tell a story through food photos.
- How to create dynamic lighting using just natural light to bring your food scenes to life.
- How to frame your shots with effective composition techniques for food photography.
- How to select props and accents to add depth and complete your scenes.
- How to select the best camera settings: Camera Fundamentals (includes phone + DSLR basics) - Understanding Shutter speed, focus, aperture, ISO
- How to select the best angle that makes your food stand out
- How to decide what colors to use while shooting food using color theory
- How to select and use a variety of surfaces that create dramatic backdrops for your pictures.
- Basic Editing photographs on the phone
- Live QnA and review photos clicked by participants.
Suitable for age groups
Ages 18 and above
Learning material will be provided.
Certificates will be provided
The requirement from the attendees
A stable internet connection, interest in food photography
|END DATE & TIME||10th October 2021, 4 PM to 5:30 PM|
|LIVE OR SELF||Live (You run the event at a specified date & time)|
|START DATE & TIME.||9th October 2021, 4 PM to 5:30 PM|
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND||\"- Anyone who wants to develop the skill of taking delicious food photos – amateurs looking for an introduction to food photography, or photographers wanting to learn the specifics of working with food can register. - Perfect for home bakers, chefs, food bloggers, restaurant owners, F&B Content creators. \"|