4th September- Masterclass: How To Develop Characters in Fiction
About This Experience
Date and Time
4th September 2021; 11 AM to 12.30 PM
Who should attend this workshop?
- If you're a current/aspiring fiction writer
- If you want to build strong story characters
- TIP: Have a one-line story idea (not mandatory)
What you will learn at this workshop
- A Framework for Developing Characters
- How To Build Multi-Dimensional Characters
- With Writing Exercises And Examples
- Easy-to-use Character Analysis
- How to make your character the most memorable takeaway from your story
- BONUS: Character Development Workbook PDF
This is a 1.5 hrs deep-dive session on Character Development for fiction writers brought to you by award-winning, bestselling author, Sudha Nair.
Character development is the first step towards building a great story.
A character is the superpower of your story.
When you have strong, well-developed, multi-dimensional characters, your plotting becomes easier, your story becomes more poignant and very engaging.
Don't miss this Character Development Masterclass if you want to write a well-crafted story!
Suitable for age groups
Ages 14-18, Ages 18 and above
Learning materials provided during/after the workshop
Get Free 30 Mins one on one session with the Creator
|END DATE & TIME||Sep 4, 2021 Saturday; 12.30 PM|
|LIVE OR SELF||Live (You run the event at a specified date & time)|
|START DATE & TIME.||Sep 4, 2021 Saturday; 11 AM|
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND||\"✔️If you're a current/aspiring fiction writer ✔️If you want to build strong story characters ✔️TIP: Have a one-line story idea (not mandatory)\"|